Thursday, July 21, 2016

Day 3

I have a full range of motion today, from fully extended to fully flexed. However, I'm still not able to exert any force throughout the range without pain. I am capable of taking a few steps up and down stairs using the affected leg, but it still hurts.

I went outside in the afternoon, spent some time with friends in a park and walking around. It was nice, but I overdid it a little, so it feels a bit tender and inflamed in the evening. 

I've taken two paracetamol in total - one morning, one evening - and no ibuprofen. It helps settle things down a little, but I don't have any major pain that would need constant medication. No sign of a visible hematoma appearing, just the little, very localised swelling that's not changing. The swelling around the ankle is still there, but it is receding.

No comments:

Post a Comment