Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Day 8

I will be doing two day updates now, not enough is changing daily I think.

I had the bloated, swollen feeling in the knee again yesterday, but feeling just fine nothing today.
The knee is feeling better all around, the little pains during various movements are disappearing (for example, putting my feet up or down when sitting on the sofa). I'm going up stairs almost normally, though not all stabilisation and quad muscles are firing yet. Going downstairs is almost painless when going sort of sideways.

I've started going to the office for work this week. It feels better to change the environment a little during the day, plus the little extra walking should help with the recovery I hope.

The sutures are getting annoying, I'm hoping they will be removed at the follow-up - it will be ten days then since the operation.

I started carefully stretching hams, glutes and TFLs. Trying to do anything to make getting back into shape as quick and easy as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment