Friday, July 22, 2016

Day 4

The knee still felt a little inflamed in the morning. I took an ibuprofen with breakfast for a change and it helped. Feels better otherwise: I'm able to do a few steps up stairs before it even starts hurting, and it also hurts less trying to go down stairs. I actually climbed the full three floor to my apartment semi-normally later in the day.

I'm allowed my first full shower today. I removed the adhesive bandage so I could take a look at the actual incision for the first time too. It's not very pretty, but it looks fine. I won't be embedding a picture directly in the post, but here's a link to it for anyone interested.

I took another ibuprofen with dinner after the shower, just in case. That's two ibuprofen for the day, no paracetamol.

I'm other news, the ankle swelling send to be gone, while the one under and around the incision is unchanged, noticeable only when the knee is flexed.

No comments:

Post a Comment